FOSSA PASSATELLI WITH PHEASANT BROTH
N 1 cleaned pheasant
N 1 stick of celery
N 1 carrot
N 1 onion
N 1 red tomato
L 3 cold water
Salt to taste
For the passatelli
N 3 eggs
G 100 breadcrumbs
G 100 grated Fossa cheese
N 1/2 lemon zest
N 1 pinch of table salt
Nutmeg to taste
- For the broth, put a pot with water, meat, celery, carrot, onion, tomato and salt into the stove. Simmer on a low heat for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the ingredients from the broth and strain through a cotton cloth.
- For the passatelli, grate the lemon zest, taking care to avoid the bitter white part.
- Crack the eggs and beat them briefly in a bowl together with a pinch of salt.
- Pour the breadcrumbs and the cheese into a larger bowl. Add the lemon zest, seasoned with the grated nutmeg and lastly add the eggs.
- Mix the ingredients and knead until you get a stretchy, solid ball. Should it come out too dry, add a very small amount of water; if too soft, add a little more breadcrumbs. Wrap the dough in cling film and leave it to rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
- Put the dough through a potato ricer, ricing it directly into the broth on the boil. Cut the passatelli into roughly 4 cm lengths.
- Cook the passatelli and, as soon as they rise to the surface, transfer them to a serving dish.
- Serve with the broth, piping hot.
Wine CouplingRomagna Sangiovese DOC
Other Info Kcal 255* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.