Smoked wild boar loin with apples and rocket salad
G 400 wild boar loin
G 500 cooking salt
G 50 beech wood chips
G 20 extra virgin olive oil
G 100 green apple
G 50 sugar syrup
G 50 water
G 20 grappa
G 60 rocket salad
G 16 pine nuts
N 1 clove
N 1 clove of garlic
N 1 bay laurel leaf
Orange zest to taste
Lemon zest to taste
Black pepper to taste
- Clean the wild boar loin, remove all the fat and nerves.
- In a plastic rectangular container, arrange half of cooking salt and half of aromas (orange and lemon zest, garlic and bay laurel leaf), lay the wild boar loin over, cover with the remaining cooking salt and let rest in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Wash the wild boar loin in a stainless steel bowl. Burn the beech wood chips and extinguish the flames, grill the loin covered with cling film, let it rest for 30′.
- Then, cut the meat into very thin slices using a slicer device. Store in the fridge.
- Wash the apples very well, divide them into cloves, remove the core and cut them into small cubes. Place them in a vacuum bag, adding sugar syrup, water, grappa and clove. Achieve 99.9% vacuum, using a chamber vacuum packaging machine for 1 minute.
- Then, open the bag and store covered in a bowl inside the fridge.
- Wash the rocket very well, drain and spin.
- Arrange the loin slices on a serving dish, garnish with apple cubes, pine nuts and rocket leaves. Season with extra virgin olive oil and ground pepper.
Wine CouplingVino Chianti classico riserva DOCG Caparsino 2011, Caparsa
Other Info Kcal 219* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal* x Kg* x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal* x Kg* x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.