Ravioli in orange partridge broth
N 2 partridges
G 20 celery
G 20 onion
G 20 carrot
N 2 cloves
N 1 garlic bulb
G 100 ricotta cheese
G 30 parmesan cheese
N 3 eggs
G 250 flour
Parsley to taste
Lemon zest and orange zest to taste
Nutmeg to taste
EVO oil to taste
Salt and black pepper to taste
- To prepare a traditional egg pasta, put the flour on a pastry board, making a flour volcano. Add eggs and mix with a fork, combining the flour. Start kneading the dough by hand for about 10 minutes. Once kneaded, roll up with food grade film and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Bone the partridges, set aside the meat, clean the bones under running water.
- Sear the partridges’ bones, add celery, carrot, onion with the cloves put into it, orange zest in a non-stick pan.
- Brown and add water to make the broth. Boil for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the meat into cubes and sear with crushed garlic and EVO oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Pass the meat trough the blender, adding ricotta cheese, and season with nutmeg and lemon zest.
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin, cut it into stripes to cover ravioli mold, fill it with partridges stuffing using a pastry bag, cover and seal well with the help of a rolling pin.
- Filter the broth.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling salted water, drain and arrange on a serving dish, cover with broth, garnish with orange zest and chopped parsley.
Wine CouplingTrebbiano D’Abruzzo DOC
Other Info Kcal 540* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.