Wild boar “Nocina” with peppers, green beans and toasted bread
G 200 minced wild boar meat
G 50 minced bacon
G 20 onion
G 50 yellow peppers into cubes
G 50 green beans into cubes
N 1 clove of garlic
G 20 breadcrumbs
G 350 mezze maniche pasta
EVO oil to taste
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a saucepan and cook chopped onion.
- Roast the wild boar meat and the bacon in a non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and the onion.
- Cut the peppers into cubes and sear them for few minutes.
- Blanch the green beans into cubes, drain and let them cool.
- Toast the breadcrumbs in a pan with oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain and toss with the “norcina” sauce, peppers, green beans and serve with the toasted bread.
Other Info Kcal 582* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.