Wild boar tortello with butter, rosemary and orange
G 250 flour
N 3 eggs
G 30 spinach
G 400 wild boar meat
G 50 onion
G 50 celery
G 30 white wine
G 20 grated Parmesan cheese
G 80 butter
G 100 carrot
N 1 orange
Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
Rosemary and curry to taste
Pecorino cheese to taste
Vegetable broth to taste
- To prepare egg pasta with spinach, put the flour on a pastry board, making a flour volcano. Add eggs and boiled and chopped spinach, then mix with a fork, combining the flour. Start kneading the dough by hand for about 10 minutes. Once kneaded, roll up with food grade film and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Dice the onion and celery. Brown the vegetables in a pan with a little EVO oil, add the wild boar meat and the white wine, then cook for about 5 minutes.
- Mince the meat and season with Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread the dough using a rolling pin, cut some disks with a pastry ring, fill with stuffing and close as a tortello.
- Clean the carrots, dice and put them into a saucepan to cook, covered in water. Once cooked, blend them with an immersion blender and add salt and curry, to make a cream.
- Chop the rosemary.
- Cook the tortelli in boiling and salted water for around 6 minutes and drain in a pan, then combine with butter, chopped rosemary and orange zest.
- Arrange the carrot cream on a serving dish, add the tortelli and garnish with rosemary, orange zest and grated Parmesan cheese with the Microplane.
Wine CouplingGutturnio Colli Piacentini DOC
Other Info Kcal 630* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.