FALLOW DEER VENISON LASAGNA
N 3 eggs
G 300 type 0 flour
For the bechamel sauce
G 200 whole milk
G 20 butter
G 20 flour
N 1 pinch of salt
N 1 pinch of pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce
G 200 tomato puree
G150 lean ground fallow deer venison
N 1 garlic clove
G 80 extra virgin olive oil
- For the egg pasta, put the flour on the work surface, shaping into a volcano, pour the eggs, beaten earlier, into the middle and, working from the outside in, use a fork to mix in the flour. Knead the dough until you get a smooth mixture, then shape into a ball and wrap in cling film, letting it rest for approximately 30’.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough directly on the board, bringing it to the desired thickness. Once the pastry is rolled out, cut into rectangles of any desired width.
- Blanch the pastry pieces in salted water, then cool off in cold water. Place them on a cotton cloth to dry.
- For the sauce, fry the garlic clove in a pan with oil, add the ground venison loin and brown. Next, add the tomato puree and a cup of water and cook until the water is completely absorbed. Season with salt.
- For the bechamel, put the milk on to boil. Soften the butter with your hands and combine it with the flour bit by bit, creating a consistent mixture.
- Once the milk has come to a boil, remove from heat and add the butter and flour mixture. Stir with a whisk until the mixture has completely dissolved. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- In the bottom of an ovenproof dish, place a tablespoon of bechamel and one of sauce, set the pastry pieces on top and repeat for 5 layers.
- Bake at 200° C (392° F) for 15-20’. Serve piping hot.
Wine CouplingColli Pesaresi red wine DOC
Other Info Kcal 613* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.