Wild turkey, parmesan fries and buns
N 1 turkey breast
N 4 buns
N 2 large eggs
mL 480 cups buttermilk
G 65 hot sauce
mL 45 pickle juice
G 85 garlic powder
G 690 all-purpose flour
G 60 kosher salt
G 55 smoked paprika
G 5 fresh cracked black pepper
G 5 cayenne
G 400 cup mayo
Kosher salt to taste
Lemon juice to taste
Sunflower oil to taste
Pickles to taste
- Cut breast in half or in quarters depending on the size of your bird. Tenderize each piece with a meat mallet.
- Prepare a sauce mixing eggs, buttermilk, 40 g of hot sauce, 10 g of garlic powder and pickle juice. Place the meat in a ziplock bag marinade and add the sauce, tenderized wild turkey to a large ziplock bag, conditioned at 80%. Let sit in the fridge for 2 h.
- Mix flour, kosher salt, 50 g of garlic powder, 30 g of smoked paprika, fresh black pepper, cayenne.
- Add each wild turkey piece into the flour mixture one by one. Toss and press down to attach those flower clumps to the meat.
- Add to a baking sheet with a wire rack.
- Fry until golden brown and place onto a baking sheet to remove the oil.
- Prepare the mayonnaise combining: mayonnaise, 5 g garlic powder, 25 g hot sauce, 25 g smoked paprika, lemon juice and salt.
- Toast both sides of the buns in a pan with butter. Slice dill pickles into rounds. Spread mayo on bottom buns. Add pickles to the bottom bun. Add 1 wild turkey piece, the top bun and e You can serve it with French fries.
Other Info *883 Kcal *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.