CREPE STUFFED WITH ROE DEER WITH A WOODLAND SCENT
N 3 eggs
G 200 00 flour
mL 400 whole milk
N 1 pinch of salt
N 1 dash black pepper
G 50 butter
N 8 strands of fresh chives
For the stuffing
G 30 chopped red onion
G 150 minced roe deer
G 20 extra virgin olive oil
G 25 grated Parmesan cheese
N 1 pinch of salt
N 1 orange
For the sauce
G 200 wild mushrooms
G 30 extra virgin olive oil
N 1 garlic clove
G 100 bechamel
Salt to taste
- For the crepes, beat the eggs, add the flour, milk, pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly until the mixture is homogeneous and smooth.
- Take a crepe pan of about 25 cm diameter, grease it with butter and put it on the stove. Once hot, pour ¼ of the mixture, so that it can be finely spread throughout the pan. Cook for about 1’ then turn the crepe, cook for one more minute, off the pan and let cool down. Repeat this step for three more times.
- For the stuffing, put the oil and onion on the heated pan and let it there.
Add the minced roe deer and cook for a few minutes.
Let it cool and add the parmesan and ½ grated orange zest.
Spread the stuffing over the centre of the crepe, close it like a bundle and tie it with the chives.
- Prepare the sauce by cooking the mushrooms previously cut into cubes in a pan with oil and garlic.
- Put the crepes in a baking dish and spread a ladle of bechamel over them, cook in the oven at 200° C (400° F) for 10’.
- Serve with a spoonful of hot sauce on the side. You may add chopped fresh parsley or a sprinkling of pepper.
Wine CouplingChianti Classic DOCG
Other Info Kcal 795* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.