GINGER AND MANGO PHEASANT SALAD IN A PARMESAN NEST
G 400 pheasant breast
N 1 mango
N 1 piece of ginger
mL 200 milk
G 60 grated Parmesan
Chives to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the meat and cut it into small cubes.
- Place the milk, and the peeled, chopped ginger in a pan on high heat. Once boiled, add the cubed pheasant breast. Using a wooden spoon, separate out the pheasant pieces and cook for 2’. Drain and leave to cool.
- Take the mango and peel and stone it. Cut it into small cubes.
- Add the pheasant cubes to the mango and add finely chopped chives. Season with salt, pepper and oil.
- Cut out squares of parchment paper and lay them on a microwaveable tray. Share the Parmesan cheese between the parchment paper squares. With a spoon, round them out into a circle shape with the circumference however large you want the nests to be.
- Place everything in the microwave and cook on maximum power for 20 seconds (if the cheese is not melted, put it in for another 10 seconds).
- Take the nests from the microwave and attach them to the bottom of an upturned glass so they can take its shape. Once cooled, remove the nests from the parchment paper.
- Place the Parmesan nests in the centre of the plate and fill with the pheasant salad.
Wine CouplingGreco di Tufo DOCG
Other Info Kcal 273* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.