Wood pigeon, cicoria asparago, red fruit apples and hazelnut sauce
G 570 wood pigeon
G 130 apples
G 95 red fruit mix
G 175 cicoria asparago
G 130 cicoria asparago leaves
G 30 anchovies
G 15 lemon
G 80 extra virgin olive oil
G 5 rosemary, sage, thyme, garlic
G 25 hazelnut paste
G 75 cooking juice
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Wash the red fruits and blend them cold with an immersion blender, then filter skins and seeds, if present.
- For the hazelnut sauce, add two parts of the cooking juice with a part of the hazelnut paste and mix well together.
- Then make the anchovy emulsion by mixing in a glass anchovies, lemon, oil, salt, pepper and garlic and blend everything together.
- Then clean the cicoria asparago from the outer leaves, cut them in halves and leave them to soak in cold water and ice. Blanch the leaves in salted water for 1’, cool them quickly in water and ice and then blend and season with oil, salt and pepper.
- Take the whole pigeon and season it lightly with salt also on the side of the carcass. In a frying pan with oil, lightly cook it over low heat on the side of the breast until the skin is crisp. Remove the sides to facilitate the cooking of the legs. Finish cooking in the oven at 200° C for 2’.
- Pour the cicoria asparago leaves sauce on a flat plate randomly using a spoon. Season the cicoria asparago with the anchovy emulsion and place them in the center of the dish. Cut the apple into matchsticks and season it with salt, pepper and red fruit sauce and then arrange them on the plate. Draw the pigeon’s breast and legs and place them on the plate. Season the whole with the hazelnut sauce.
Wine CouplingVermentino Nero
Other Info Kcal 525* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.