Guinea Fowl breast on saffron potato cream, with radishes, purple carrots and spinach
N 2 guinea fowl breasts
G 350 of potatoes
G 20 of butter
G 0.125 of saffron
G 40 of milk
N 1 purple carrot
G 30 of radishes
G 80 of breadcrumbs
G 6 of sweet paprika
N 4 spinach leaves
EVO oil and salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes with salt, and when soft, peel them and blend with the butter, melted in order to allow the mixture to blend faster.
- Combine the milk and saffron, mix and pour into the potato and butter mixture. Blend everything until smooth, add salt to taste and keep warm.
- Place a drizzle of oil in a pan with the breadcrumbs and paprika, stir constantly to cook until golden and crisp.
- Boil the spinach in boiling salted water.
- Put the spinach between two pieces of parchment paper with oil and salt. On top of the parchment paper place a weight so that the spinach is flattened as much as possible.
- Cut the radishes in half long ways and place them in water and ice and then vacuum-seal. Strain and blot with a paper towel.
- Cut the carrot finely and submerge it in ice water to maintain the color.
- Take the guinea fowl breast, place on a hotplate with the skin down and cook.
- Arrange the saffron potatoes, guinea fowl breast, radishes, purple carrot, spinach, and paprika breadcrumbs on a serving plate.
Wine CouplingCastelli di Jesi Verdicchio Riserva DOCG
Other Info Kcal 410* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.