THE WILD BOAR DOZING BENEATH THE PLUM TREE PLUMS
For the Aronia broth:
G 250 light chicken stock
G 80 of dried stoned plums
For the pasta:
G 100 durum wheat flour
G 25 carob flour
N 1 whole egg
N 1 egg yolk
For the filling:
G 250 leg or shoulder of wild boar
G 300 stock
G 100 bread soaked in water
G 50 extra virgin olive oil
N 1 carrot
N 1 onion
N 1 bouquet garni
N 2 juniper berries
Salt and pepper to taste
N 4 freeze-dried raspberries
N 4 crispy rice wafers
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and the finely chopped onion and carrot to a saucepan, along with a garlic clove and the juniper, and gently sweat them.
- Sear the boar meat separately before adding it to the vegetable base. Season lightly with salt and pepper and add the bouquet garni. Cook, adding stock as necessary.
- Shred the meat, before mincing together with half the cooking juices and, at the end, adding the well-drained bread. Season with salt and pepper.
- While making the tortelli, set the broth on the hob and bring to the boil.
- Add the chopped, dried plums and allow to boil gently for 5’, then strain it all through with a clean tea towel.
- Dish up the plum broth into bowls placing three wild boar tortelli in the centre. Crumble over a freeze-dried raspberry and finish the dish off with a crispy rice wafer.
Wine CouplingEtna Rosso DOC
Other Info Kcal 484* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.