Fried chamois fillet with marjoram-flavored eggplant and zucchini
N 8 chamois fillet medallions (G 30 each)
N 5 mint leaves
N 1 egg
N 1 clove of garlic
G 40 flour
G 50 breadcrumbs
G 100 long eggplant
G 100 zucchini
Marjoram to taste
Lime to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Marjoram to taste
Peanut oil for frying to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
For the fillet medallions
- Clean the fillet medallions, season with lime zest and juice, mint leaves broken up by hands and ground black pepper.
- Aside, beat the eggs with two tablespoons water and salt to taste.
- Dip the fillets into the flour first, then the egg, then the crumbled stale bread (oven baked). Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place breaded fillets in peanut oil and fry at 180°, dry with paper towel and salt to taste.
For the eggplant and zucchini
- Wash very well the eggplant and the zucchini, cut them separately into very small cubes, cut the clove in half and remove the green germ.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick frying pan, toss the eggplants with half of the garlic, some marjoram leaves and season. Same procedure for the zucchini.
- Place the eggplant and the zucchini at the bottom of the ring mould, then lay the fillet over, 2 medallions per person and serve hot.
- It is also easy to accompany with lime mayonnaise or green tomato mustard.
Wine CouplingValpolicella superiore DOC 2008, Dal Bosco
Other Info Kcal 289* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60 Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.