Saffron risotto with pecorino cheese, fava beans and chamois tartare
G 240 Carnaroli rice
G 20 celery
G 20 carrot
G 20 onion
N 2 cloves
G 40 butter
G 70 grated parmesan cheese
G 2 saffron
G 200 pecorino cheese
G 200 fava beans
G 200 chamois meat
Lemon zest to taste
Extra irgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
Chopped parsley and fresh wild fennel to taste
- Prepare a vegetable broth with celery, carrots and onion with the cloves put into it.
- Sear fava beans in boiling water, drain and allow to cool in cold water. Open the fava beans with a paring knife and remove the pod, season with oil, salt, pepper and chopped wild fennel.
- Cut the pecorino cheese slices into small cubes and set aside.
- Pound the chamois meat with a knife, season with salt, pepper, grated parmesan cheese, chopped parsley.
- Toast the rice with 20 g of butter, add the broth seasoned with salt. Continue to cook adding some broth little by little.
- Add a little lukewarm broth to saffron pistils.
- Combine the dilute saffron with the rice and add the rest of the butter and parmesan cheese.
- Arrange the rice on a dish, make some circles with pecorino cheese, fava beans, chamois tartare using a “coppa-pasta” (cutter mold ring), garnish with wild fennel and saffron pistils.
Wine CouplingValtellina Rosso DOC
Other Info Kcal 645* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.